- Transmission & Drivetrain
- Mounts & Crossmembers
- Hooker Blackheart Transmission Crossmember Adapter Brackets
Hooker Headers Blackheart Gen III Hemi Swap 8HP70 Transmission Adapter Plate
Items You Need
Chrysler 8HP70 Transmission
Hooker Blackheart 8HP70 Transmission Adapter Plate BHS536:
- Adapter for use with Hooker BHS532 cross member
- Compatible with GM style transmission mount such as JEGS 555-61820 or 555-61821 (each sold separately)
- Allows for future transmission changes without changing cross member
- Up to 3 in. exhaust
- Comes complete with mounting bolts and detailed instructions
- May require 1 in. shift linkage extension
- Some transmission tunnel massaging will be required around shift linkage
- Minor trimming of unused nonstructural casting flash and tabs will be required to the transmission case
- Shifter cable bracket may need to be fabricated
- Output flange adapter and custom driveshaft are required
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.