28 x 10.50 Tires
- Drag slick tread pattern
- DBR (bracket) tire compound
- Designed towards the bracket and sportsman racer
- Lower rolling resistance than that of bias-ply tires
- The radial tire design allows to always have the same roll-out eliminating the need to match circumferences and use tubes
- DOT labeled Hoosier Racing Tires meet Department of Transportation requirements for marking and performance only and are NOT INTENDED FOR HIGHWAY USE. It is unsafe to operate any Hoosier Racing Tire including DOT tires on public roads. The prohibited use of Hoosier Racing Tires on public roadways may result in loss of traction, unexpected loss of vehicle control, or sudden loss of tire pressure, resulting in a vehicle crash and possible SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.
State-of-the-Art Drag Radials!
Hoosier Drag Radials uses race-proven research, state-of-the-art technology, and compounds to provide race-winning tires year after year. Offered in 15 to 18 in. wheel diameters, Hoosier Drag Radials offer reliability, maximum traction, and consistent ET's to suit nearly any drag racing application from the weekend sportsman to the professional racer.