- 1 in. Lowered Stance
- Higher Performance Rates, Front 210 lbs./in., Rear 440 lbs./in.
- Cold wound high tensile steel for strength.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- Sleek, lowered stance.
- Dramatically improved handling and control
- Sporty, yet comfortable ride
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Designed to work with factory struts.
- Springs will fit both V6 and V8 models.
- Springs are NOT intended to be used on convertible models due to the added weight of the car. Use spring kit p/n 515-19116 on convertible models.
Hotchkis Sport Suspension Performance Springs and Lowering Kits alter your vehicle's ride height to give it the right look with an aggressive stance and lower center of gravity. Hotchkis Springs provide a firm ride that's not harsh. Each powder-coated spring is precision wound using the best steel for lasting durability. Kits are designed to work with OE engine applications for an easy bolt-on installation.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.