Quarter Stick Shifters
- Forward/Reverse Shift Patterns
- Chrome-Plated Trigger for Detent Activity
- Factory Neutral Safety Switch
- Compact And Lightweight
- Roller Detent w/Shifter Pattern
- Spring Loaded Rev Loc/Out Mechanism
- Aluminum Stick Has 7/16-20 Thread
- Complete With Hardware Application Revision:
- GMC C3500 Pickup Base 1975-86
- GMC C3500 Pickup Sierra/Sierra XC 1988-90
- GMC K1500 Pickup Base 1975-86
- GMC K1500 Pickup Sierra/Sierra XC 1988-90
- Pontiac Catalina Ventura 1969
Does this hurst quarter stick shifter work for the th350 with forward and reverse shift pattern or only reverse shift pattern
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.