A/C Compressor Bracket Kits
- This kit uses Corvette (any year LS) crank pulley (#12560115, same as CTSV/G8/SS)
- Made to be used with Sanden 508 A/C compressor (compatible with Vintage Air brand 508 and SD 709 compressors)
- Will NOT fit or use factory LS vehicle A/C compressors
- 102.5" (#1025K6) when used with OEM Corvette power steering and alternator brackets
LS Serpentine Drive Swaps Made Easy
ICT Billet is the brand LS swappers turn to for quality-built brackets to finish their modern engine transplant. GM LS accessory bracket kits are manufactured using aerospace-grade USA 6061-T6 billet aluminum, with several options available to perform a junkyard motor or a new LS crate engine swap.
- Belt spacing for GM vehicles with LS-style engines (excluding FWD LS4) includes:
- Corvette, G8, and CTS-V engines have the tightest belt-to-block dimension
- 1998-2002 F-Body LS1 are 3/4 in. further outboard
- 2010-2015 Camaro and Vortec Truck are 3/4 in. further than F-Body LS1 (1 1/2 in. from Corvette)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.