Alternator / Power Steering Bracket Kits
- Relocates the Alternator and Power Steering Pump Close to Center to Clear Turbo Headers
- Truck/SUV (or LS3/L99 Camaro) Needs Crank Pulley (Part Number BAL300)
- Will Not Fit Corvette/CTSV, SS, G8 or 2010-15 Camaro Large Bolt Pattern Alternators, or 160 Amp GM LS Truck Alternators
- Fits GM LS1 and GM LS3 Camaro Water Pumps
- Can Not be Used with Low Mount 4-Rib A/C Compressor on Passenger Side
- Must Use 6-Rib A/C Option (551137-LS76-3)
- Works with GM LS3 Throttle Body Adapter (335-551781) When Using GM LS3 Camaro Intake and Throttle Body
What crank pulley do i need for a 5.3application? Cant find the (bal300)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.