Ididit 1947-1978 Chevy/GMC Truck Retrofit Steering Columns are made for Tilt Floor and Tilt Column Shift applications. Tilt Column Shift Columns include a neutral safety switch and everything needed to use your original dash indicator. For use with either 3 or 4-speed automatic transmissions. Attaches to the lower shift arm and requires a solid shift linkage for installation. These columns are available in your choice of paintable steel, chrome plated steel, black powder-coated steel, brushed aluminum or polished aluminum.
- 8-Position Tilt
- Self-Canceling Turn Signals
- 4-Way Flashers
- Knobs & Levers
- Retro Knobs & Levers (1955-1959)
- 3-7/8 in.Wiring Plug
Tilt Floor/Column Shift with Key Ignition: the convenience of an electric internal ignition switch that includes an electric ignition switch, relays and (2) coded keys.
Tilt Floor/Column Shift with Touch-N-Go Start Ignition: keyless ignition includes a small control box, (2) programmable key FOBs with an adjustable distance range up to 15 ft.
- 1955-1959 Chevy Truck includes floor mount w/gasket, under-dash mount and delrin cover.
- 1947-1954 Chevy Truck Includes Column specific under-dash mount and classic floor mount.
- 1955-1959 Chevy Truck Tilt Column - Shift Indicator not included in neutral safety switch.
- 1960-1966 Chevy Truck Steering Columns are designed with unique locating slots and brackets.
- No adapter required to bolt your original 1973-1978 steering wheel directly to the 1973-1978 steering column.
- Stock 1960-1966 wheel cannot be used with a 1960-1966ididit column.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.