- For use on valve covers, oil pans, transmission pans, rear axle covers, timing covers, thermostat housings, & water pumps
- Compatible with oil, water, antifreeze, & transmission fluid
- Resists cracking, shrinking, & migration caused by thermal expansion
- Provides exceptional leak control & torque retention
- Dries, cures tough yet flexible
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Manufactured to OE specs
- Sensor safe
JEGS premium line of RTV ''Gasket Maker'' compounds is designed to be oxygen sensor safe and meet a multitude of needs. Use RTV to form gaskets or to seal existing gaskets for increased dependability.
- Available blue, black, grey, red, or copper for varying heat thresholds
- Resistant to the chemicals found in oil, water, antifreeze, & transmission fluid
- Each tube includes an adjustable applicator tip for control while drawing different bead sizes
Tech Tip: When using silicone, don't always choose blue. Select a color to match your engine parts, such as grey for cast aluminum. This has the added benefit of a higher temperature rating.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.