- (1) Switch Panel Plate
- (1) Heavy-Duty momentary starter switch
- (5) High-tech single pole/single throw rocker switches
- (1) 18 ft. Wiring Harness
- Flat surface mount switch panel plate, 8 in. L x 3.750 in., Black Anodized Aluminum with four Holes for easy mounting
- Five High-tech single pole/single throw rocker switches with 20 AMP rating and Amber LED indicator lamps
- Five resetable 20 amp circuit breakers eliminate the need for fuses
- Heavy-Duty momentary starter switch with 20 AMP rating
- Wide-profile face on the switches for use with racing gloves
- Dust and water resistant
- 18 ft. Wiring Harness with identification markers for easy installation
- 10 Gauge - Red, Black & Purple Wires , all others 16 Gauge
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.