Note: Not compatible with brake fluid, E-85, and alcohol-based & alcohol/methanol Fuels. For compatibility with E-85, and alcohol-based & alcohol/methanol fuels see JEGS Pro-Flo Extreme Hose "CLICK HERE"
* Fuel compatibility not guaranteed due to fuel manufacturers' unpublished additives.
JEGS 110900 Pro-Flo 350 Features:
- High-tensile nylon fiber outer shell withstands high pressure, temperature, and abrasion
- Seamless nitrile inner tube with integral braid for strength and durability
- Accepted by the NHRA
- Not for use in extreme heat applications
JEGS offers assorted HD series AN fittings and braided hoses to help you complete your AN plumbing project. Click on the links below.
- JEGS AN Hose End Fittings - Black/Silver HD Series
- JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Series Nylon Black Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo Extreme Braided Hose (Compatible with most gasoline and ethanol-based fuels including E85)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.