0-90 Ohms Fuel Sending Unit
- (1) Floatless Fuel Sending Unit
- (1) SAE 5-Bolt Mounting Gasket
- (5) #10-32 x 1 in. Thread Machine Screws
- (2) 3/8 Hex Head #10-32 Thread Nuts
- (2) #10 (3/16 in) Lock Washers
JEGS 15656 Features:
- Compatible with gasoline and diesel fuels, will not support ethanol/E85
- Extruded aluminum housing provides enhanced protection for the float and PC board
- No float arm makes this sending unit ideal for tight spaces or tanks with baffles
- Each sending unit only contains one moving part further increasing longevity
- Reduces "slosh" in fuel tank making them ideal for high performance automotive and heavy-duty applications
Note: These sending units are to be within one-inch of the fuel tank’s total depth. For example, a tank that is 10.5-inches deep would use a 10-inch tube style sending unit. The extra half-inch allows for a little reserve fuel as an added benefit.
Is sending unit compatible with your fuel gauge, part number 555-41477 ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.