Chevy Small Block
JEGS 555-50306 Timing Cover for 1955-1986 Small Block Chevy & 90-degree Features
- Fits 1956-1986 small block chevy engines such as 283, 305, 307, 327, 350, 383 (stroker), 400, and others based on the popular platform
- Constructed from zinc plated steel for great looks and long life
- Includes timing cover, cover gasket, water pump gaskets, balancer seal and front oil pan seal
- Features 0.090" wear plate that functions as a cam stop and reinforcement to resist flex
- Must have when doing a camshaft or timing set swap as well as an engine build or rebuild
This new zinc dichromate (gold) cover has a 0.090" wear plate that functions as a cam stop and reinforcement to resist flex. Crank seal, oil pan seal, water pump gaskets and cover gasket included.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.