JEGS 555-51120 1 1/2 in. Core Plug Block Heater
- Installs easily into a core plug hole in the block and comes complete with a 4 1/2 ft. grounded power cord
- Not just for cold and icy mornings but ideal for race cars too
- Preheat your engines coolant and oil preventing wear and tear on vital engine components by radiating heat to surrounding components, such as engine bearings, valvetrain, intake manifold, transmission, and starter, which will allow for easier cranking and engine starting
- Brings the engine to operating temperature quicker by cutting warm-up time in half, saving fuel and engine run time
- We recommend using one heater per side on v8s for quicker heating results
I have a 1974 Slickcraft boat that has a 302 Ford v8 in it and use this into the late fall here in Michigan. IT can get below freezing some mornings white I still have it in the water. What type of heated would be best to keep the engine coolant warm?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.