Vortec Top End Kit
JEGS Vortec Top End Kit Includes:
- (1) JEGS Pair Intake Manifold Gaskets 555-210003
- (2) JEGS High-Temp Cylinder Head Gaskets 555-210041
- (1) JEGS 1/2 oz Tube Thread Sealant 555-28011
- (1) JEGS Pair Exhaust Header Gaskets 555-210050
- (1) JEGS Timing Cover Gasket Set 555-210065
- (1) JEGS Pair Valve Cover Gaskets 555-210071
- (1) JEGS Set of (16) 7.800 in. Long Pushrods 555-20210
- (1) JEGS Head Bolt Kit 555-83400
- (1) JEGS Set Intake Manifold Bolts 555-83200
- (1) JEGS Intake Manifold 555-513002
- (1) JEGS Set Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifters 555-200104
- (1) JEGS Timing Chain Set 555-20412
- (2) JEGS Cast Iron Vortec Cylinder Heads 555-514080
Will this fit a 1994 G30 Chevy with a 5.7 Lo5?
Does this kit come with push rods
Will this work for a 1993 chevy caprice!?
Center bolt valve covers?
Stock 89 c1500, getting full sniper EFI conversion.. would this be compatible with the Holley EFI?
Will the valves clear the pistons with a factory bottom end on a 1992 350 tbi
Will this fit for a 1989 Chevy caprice 305 tbi?
Can I use my old rocker arms of the old heads?Does this cam have a smooth idle?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.