Top End Kits
JEGS Vortec Top End Kit Includes:
- (1) Pair Intake Manifold Gaskets 555-210003
- (2) High-Temp Cylinder Head Gaskets 555-210041
- (1) 1/2 oz Tube Thread Sealant 555-28011
- (1) Pair Exhaust Header Gaskets 555-210050
- (1) Timing Cover Gasket Set 555-210065
- (1) Pair Valve Cover Gaskets 555-210071
- (1) Set of (16) 7.800 in. Long Pushrods 555-20210
- (1) Head Bolt Kit 555-83400
- (1) Set Intake Manifold Bolts 555-83200
- (1) Intake Manifold 555-513002
- (1) Set Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft & Lifters 555-200104
- (1) Timing Chain Set 555-20412
- (2) Cast Iron Vortec Cylinder Heads 555-514080
JEGS Cast Iron Vortec Cylinder Head has fast burn combustion chambers and high-velocity intake and exhaust ports. This head performs great right out of the box but can be mildly ported and milled up to 0.040 in. and requires a Vortec-style intake manifold; modifying the head to accept an early intake manifold is not recommended. Assembled with premium parts JEGS Vortec Head fits all 1955-Present GM small blocks except LT1, LT4, and LS1-style engines.
- Fast burn combustion chambers
- High-velocity ports
- 100% New Assembly
- Direct Replacement for GM 906-062 Vortec
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.