For 1.500 in. Upper Radiator Hose
Note: The filler housing main body is reversible and can be mounted so the outlet will exit towards the right/passenger side or left/driver side of the radiator. The filler neck is also reversible and can be mounted so that the overflow tube faces to the front or the rear of the engine.
- (1) Filler Neck: 2 in. High. Radiator Cap not included. We recommend JEGS 16 lb radiator cap 555-51160, 555-51161, 555-51162 or 555-51163
- (1) Overflow Tube: 1/8 in. NPT x 5/16 O.D. x 1 1/4 in. L
- (1) Filler Housing Main Body: 2 in. High
- (1) Outlet connection: 1.500 in. O.D. x 1.500 in. L
- (1) 1/2 in. NPT port for installing water temperature sending unit
- (2) 1/4 in. NPT port for return lines on popular aftermarket cylinder heads
- (2) Mounting Bolts: 3/8 in.-16 x 2 3/4 in. stainless steel with 5/16 in. allen head
- (1) O-ring Seal: .090 Thick x 2.565 in. O.D.
- (1) Mounting Gasket
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.