- Performance for street and track use for improved launch and acceleration
- Made in the usa using high quality materials and assembly
- 2000-2300 rpm stall speed to match your engine and camshaft needs
- Ideal for small block applications up to 500 horsepower without nitrous or super/turbochargers
- Includes torque converter, flexplate, and flexplate bolts
JEGS 60402K Kit Includes:
- (1) JEGS Torque Converter for GM TH350/TH400 555-60402
- (1) JEGS Flexplate 555-601071
- (1) JEGS High-Performance Series Flexplate Bolts 555-601210
- Converter diameter may vary based on Core Availability
- Does not fit transmissions that require lockup or clutch converters
- Small (10.75 in. Diameter bolt circle) flexplate or dual pattern flexplate required
- For Big Block applications, use JEGS XHD Converters
- Requires 3/8 in.-16 bolt
|Performance Torque Converter General Application Chart *|
|Rear Gear Ratio||Engine RPM Range & Compression Ratio||Converter RPM Stall Speeds **|
|Stock to 260°||Stock to 3.23||1000-4600|
8 to 9.5
|1500 to 1700|
|Stock to 265°||Stock to 3.23||1400-5000|
8 to 9.5
|1600 to 1800|
|265° to 280°||3.00 to 3.73||1600-6000|
9.5 to 10.5
|2200 to 2400|
|280° to 300°||3.55 to 4.56||2000-6500|
9.5 to 11
|3000 to 3400|
|280° to 310°||3.73 to 4.88||2800-7000|
10 to 11.5
|3500 to 3800|
10.5 to 12
* This chart is a guideline. The stall speed may vary in your application.
** Recommended for use with Small Block engines only
Will this kit work for a 2006 6.0ls with the th400?
Why does the kit specify small or big block application but if you follow the link for the torque converter included - it says “recommended for small block only” in the description? I’ll be using this on a gen 4 427 BBC with a TH400 & 4.11 gears.
Is this the best converter (kit) for a 1967 Camaro RS 3:08 Non-posi rear with a BluePrint 3550CT/CTC Engine. Recommended from engine manufacturer is 1800-2200 stall. Would I be better off with something lower than the 2000-2300?
Will this allow me to mate a 5.3 to a 400 turbo without any adapter
I have a 64 283 and my flex plate is different from stall converter. Do you have that combo
Will this fit a 05 Chevy 2500hd 6.0 vortec with the 4l80e transmission?
Will this fit on a 95 GMC k1500 5.7L
I know it says street application but I got a 80 k20 lifted 9” with 38” a 400 small block and a th350 trans. Engines around 330 hp. Would this work ok for my setup and for off-road use. Mostly rock crawl but sometimes mud race
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.