Drag Race Anti-Roll Bars
JEGS Anti-Roll Bar Kit is designed to equalize traction and prevent body roll on Drag Racing Vehicles. This system has been shown to produce consistently quicker 60 ft. times when installed properly. Our kit uses only the highest quality components to make your installation a breeze. Some cutting and welding is required.
- (1) Outer Mounting Tube: 29 in. L, 1 1/2in. O.D.
- (1) Inner Torsion Tube: 4130 Chromoly, 32 in. L, 1 in. O.D. (.156 in. wall thickness)
- (2) Torsion Tube Bushings
- (2) Aluminum Connecting Link Arms
- (4) Axle Tube Mounting Tabs with 1/2 in. I.D. Hole
- (4) Frame Mounting Plates: 4 in. L x 2 in. W, 3/16 in. Thick
- (2) Rod Ends: 1/2 in. -20 x 2 1/2 in. End to Center, Right Hand Thread
- (2) Rod Ends: 1/2 in. -20 x 2 1/2 in. End to Center, Left Hand Thread
- (2) Rod End Nuts : 1/2 in. -20, Right Hand Thread
- (2) Rod End Nuts : 1/2 in. -20, Left Hand Thread
- (2) Adjusting Tubes: 3/4 in. Hex Tube x 9 in. L, 1/2 in. -20 Right Hand Thread & 1/2 in. -20 Left Hand Thread
- (4) 1/2 in.-20 x 2 in. L, Grade 8 Bolts
- (4) 1/2 in.-20 Locking Nuts
- (4) 1/2 in. Flat Washers
- (2) 3/8 in.-24 x 2 ½ in. L, Grade 8 Bolts
- (2) 3/8 in.-24 Locking Nuts
- (2) 3/8 in. Flat Washers
What is the length of the billet aluminum arms? Center to center of the mounting holes?
What is the center to center length of the arms?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.