5-Bolt Steering Column Extension
- Designed for Racing applications
- Fits 5-Bolt Grant steering wheels or equivalent (w/ 2.85 in. bolt circle)
- Direct bolt on
- Extends steering column 8 in. without having to modify the steering shaft
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- (1) 8 in. Long steering column extension with 3/16 in. thick mounting plates & 5-bolt pattern on both ends
- (5) #10 SAE stainless steel flat washers
- (5) #10-32 x 5/8 in. stainless steel allen head socket cap screws (5/32 in. allen head)
- (5) #10-32 nylon lock nuts (3/8 in. hex head)
Bolt-On Steering Column Extension
JEGS Steering Column Extension makes it easier for a race car driver to enter or exit the vehicle when attached to a quick-release hub. This bolt-on extension is 8 inches in length and mounts directly to a 5-bolt, Grant-style steering wheel and mounting flange. No cutting or welding required which makes installation a breeze.
What material is the extension made of?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.