GM TH400 Shift Improver Kits
- JEGS 60931 Shift Improver Kit fits TH400 Automatic Transmissions. Please read and follow the instructions. This will assure you of a successful installation.
- This is not a high-performance shift kit. It is an improver kit that will help to improve the shift quality and durability for TH400 automatic transmissions with the symptoms listed below. This kit provides additional oil flow to areas of warp and wear plus exhausts the cross leaks that often cause friction failure.
JEGS 60931 Shift Improver Kit Features:
- Corrects, Prevents, and Reduces:
- Rough 1st to 2nd shift
- Long Soft Shifts-Especially to High Gear
- 3rd Clutch Burnup
- Laziness and Excess Passing Gear
- Any stock transmission will be energized
- Provides you with sharp, firm shifts
- Will enhance transmission life
- Transmission removal is not required
- (1) Steel separator plate
- (2) Valve body gaskets
- (1) Yellow front pump pressure spring
- (1) Front pump c-clip
- (1) Pink modulator valve spring
- (2) Green governor springs
- (1) Blue 2-3 shift valve spring
- (1) Orange 3-2 part throttle sensitivity spring
Simple Transmission Improvement
Renovate your transmission with one of JEGS Shift Improver Kits. You only need a few hand tools and a wee bit of time. The simple installation will be done before you know it.
Is this the street/ strip kit (Mode 2) that you list for the TH400?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.