Premium Complete Power Disc Brake Conversion Kits
JEGS 555-631468 Front Premium Complete Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit Includes:
- (1) 7 in. diameter, single diaphragm Ford Mustang style power brake booster with a black powder-coated finish
- (1) Pair of brake booster firewall mounting brackets
- (1) Dual reservoir single bail OE Ford style brake master cylinder w/casting numbers and "Teardrop"
- (1) Disc/Drum brake proportioning valve kit w/ Bottom mount bracket and lines
- (1) Pair of standard 11-in. diameter vented disc brake rotors
- (1) Pair of 4-piston brake calipers w/preloaded brake pads
- (1) Pair of brake caliper mounting brackets
- (1) Pair of disc brake dust shields
- (2) Brake caliper rubber brake hoses
- (1) Pair of inner and outer wheel bearings
- (2) Wheel bearing seals
- (2) Disc brake rotor hub dust caps
- (1) Mounting hardware kit
- Spindles Not Included
JEGS 555-631468 Front Premium Complete Power Disc Brake Conversion Kit Note:
- Works with 1964 1/2-1966 Ford Mustang with V8 drum brake spindles only, will not work on 6-cylinder models.
- The smallest wheel you can install on this Disc Brake Conversion kit is a 14"x7"
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.