Mopar Cast Iron Master Cylinders
- (1) Brake Master Cylinder
- (1) Adjustable Proportioning Valve
- (2) Brake line fitting adapters: 1/8 in. NPT to 3/16 brake line for the proportioning valve
- (1) Pushrod kit
- (1) Pushrod: gold zinc plated, 3/8 in.-24 x 4 in. L with 2 in. thread length
- (1) Pushrod: black, 3/8 in.-24 (1 1/2 in. male thread length) x 3 3/4 in. L with 3/8 in. through-hole on one end
- (1) Pushrod adjuster: black, 3/8 in.-24 (3 in. male thread length) x 4 3/4 in. L with 3/8 in.-24 x 1 3/4 L female threaded end
- (3) Pushrod nuts: 3/8 in.-24
- (1) Clevis rod end: 2 3/4 in. L with 3/8 in.-24 x 3/4 in. threaded through-hole and 3/8 in. pin
- (1) Pushrod rubber boot
- (1) Pushrod boot steel retainer
- (2) Pushrod retainer bolts: 1/4 in.-20 x 5/8 in. with 7/16 hex head
- (2) Pushrod retainer bolt lock washers: 1/4 in.
- (4) Master cylinder mounting studs: 5/16 in.-18 x 1 1/2 in.
Fits These Vehicles:
- This Brake Master is period correct used on all non-Hemi applications, and also correct for Hemi applications from 1967-70
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger (E-Body)
- 1966-1974 Dodge Charger (B-Body)
- 1965-1974 Dodge Coronet (B-Body)
- 1963-1974 Dodge Dart (A-Body)
- 1971-1972 Dodge Demon (A-Body)
- 1961-1962 Dodge Lancer (A-Body)
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Barracuda (E-Body)
- 1962-1970 Plymouth Belvedere (B-Body)
- 1970-1976 Plymouth Duster (A-Body)
- 1967-1971 Plymouth GTX (B-Body)
- 1968-1975 Plymouth Road Runner (B-Body)
- 1965-1974 Plymouth Satellite (B-Body)
- 1971-1976 Plymouth Scamp (A-Body)
- 1960-1976 Plymouth Valiant (A-Body)
Direct-Fit & Universal Brake Components
JEGS offers a wide variety of brake master cylinders, power boosters, mounting brackets, and hardware for direct fit or universal applications. Whether you're looking for a chrome unit to make your engine bay shine or just a replacement to get your vehicle back on the road, we have you covered. All units are manufactured using NEW not remanufactured high-quality materials and finishes to provide years of braking service.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.