GM Car, Disc Front & Drum Rear
JEGS 631498 Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit will allow you to easily convert your manual braking system to power assist on your 1964-1972 GM A-Body, 1967-1969 GM F-Body, or 1968-1974 GM X-body with little to no modifications. This black powder-coated kit designed for front disc and rear drum brake applications comes with an aluminum oval master cylinder, aluminum proportioning valve, 8-inch diameter brake booster, and mounting brackets that give a stylish look and make for the perfect upgrade.
- Designed for Disc Front & Drum Rear Applications
- 8 in. Dual Diaphram, Black Powder Coated Power Brake Booster
- 1 in. Bore Aluminum Oval Style Master Cylinder with Flat Top Cover
- Left/Driver Side Mount Aluminum Proportioning Valve Kit with Mounting Bracket and (2) 3/8 in.-24 Ports for Front Brakes & (1) 9/16 in.-18 Port for Rear Brakes
- Stainless Steel Valve Lines
- Brake Light Warning Switch
- Black Powder Coated Angle Firewall Mounting Bracket
- Pedal Rod Extension & Clevis
- 1964-1972 GM A-Body
- 1964-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1964-1972 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1964-1967 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1970-1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1964-1972 Pontiac GTO
- 1964-1972 Pontiac Lemans
- 1964-1972 Buick Skylark
- 1964-1969 Buick Special
- 1964-1970 Pontiac Tempest
- 1964-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile F85
- 1964-1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1967-1969 GM F-Body
- 1967-1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1967-1969 Pontiac Firebird
- 1968-1974 GM X-Body
- 1968-1974 Chevy Nova
Improve Your Stopping Distance with a Power Brake Conversion Kit
JEGS power brake conversion kits transform your manual brake system into an improved power-assisted unit. JEGS Power brake units provide better stopping distance and improved vehicle safety. These units are easy to install and include a master cylinder, power brake booster, mounting brackets, and components. They are available in OE styles with a cast iron master cylinder and zinc power booster, stylish black and chrome finishes with an aluminum master cylinder, and several power booster choices for your specific application. JEGS has the right selection for your brake improvement needs.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.