JEGS 555-64050 Mid-Mount Plate Features:
- Includes (4) gussets, (2) mounting brackets, (4) bolts, (4) washers, and (4) nuts
- Designed for use with a front motor plate, available separately
- Note: welding is required and trimming may be needed. automatic transmissions require torque converter shim kit JEGS part #555-82505 available separately
- A must-have when setting up your race vehicle with motor plates
- Made in the USA with high quality components and assembly
JEGS 555-64050 Mid-Mount Plate Notes:
- 29-1/4" Wide x 13-1/2" High
- Designed for use with a front motor plate (sold separately)
- Welding required (trimming may be needed)
- Automatic transmissions require Torque Converter Shim Kit #555-82505 (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
- (4) Gussets
- (2) Mounting Brackets
- (4) Bolts
- (4) Washers
- (4) Nuts
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.