17" x 8"
JEGS 555-681043 D Window Wheel Notes:
- Two-Piece Steel Construction
- Center Caps Not Included
- Center Caps Can Be Found Here
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below).
What are D window wheels?
- D window wheels feature a distinctive circular cutout design resembling the letter "D" in profile, known for their strength and durability, popular in off-road and truck applications.
What is PCD size?
- PCD stands for Pitch Circle Diameter, indicating the bolt pattern diameter on wheels, crucial for selecting compatible wheels that match your vehicle's hub.
What stud pattern is my car?
- The stud pattern refers to the arrangement and number of wheel studs/bolts on your car's hub, usually denoted as a numerical value (e.g., 5x114.3), defining the bolt pattern.
What size wheel fits my car?
- Wheel fitment depends on various factors including diameter, width, offset, and bolt pattern. Consult your car's specifications or a professional to ensure proper sizing like D window wheels in the 15x10 dimension.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.