JEGS SSR Star Wheel [Size: 15" x 10"] Gloss Black
Items You Need
15" X 10"
JEGS How to Measure Wheel Fitment click here
JEGS 681288 Features:
- One-Piece Aluminum Construction
- Meets or Exceeds SAE Fatigue Standards
- Sleek 5-Spoke Design
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69152
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69153
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
Will these fit in the rear of a 1996 camaro z28? I really like these & the 5.5 backspacing put im afraid they are too big. Will these fit or do I need to run the same wheel with a 4.5 backspacing?
Will these fit a Pontiac 2005 gto
Any chance these will be coming in a 6.5 or 7 inch backspace in the near future? Thanks
Can you use shank lugs with these?
Will you guys ever make this rim in a 5x5 lug pattern
Will this rims work on a stock 5 lug 1977 c10
Will these rims work on a 70 camaro w/275/60/15 tire fenders already been roll.. With the 5.5 backspace
Will these fit on a 85 Monte Carlo SS
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.