15" x 8"
JEGS 69123 Features:
- One-Piece A-356 Cast Aluminum Construction
- CNC Machined for the perfect fit
- Lightweight and extremely corrosion resistant like stainless steel
- DOT Approved
- Includes JEGS 2 3/8 in. Center Cap 555-69152
- JEGS 3 1/2 in. Center Cap Sold Separately 555-69153
- These Wheels fit many applications and it is important to take measurements on your Vehicle first before purchasing. (See How to Measure Wheel Fitment Link Above)
- These wheels are machined for standard Acorn Style Lug Nuts and are sold separately (See Lug Nut Chart Below). A JEGS thin wall socket is required for installation 555-W32902.
- If desired, JEGS Spline Drive Acorn Style Lug Nuts are available (Click Here). These lug nuts require a JEGS thin wall spline drive socket for installation 555-65446 or 555-65460.
High-Quality Mag Wheels
JEGS Black SSR Mag Wheels are designed with inspiration from both top pros and traditional racers. Precision-crafted from A-356 aluminum alloy, these wheels are available in a variety of bolt patterns, offsets, backspacing.
JEGS also offers SSR Mag Wheels with a Polished Finish.
How much does the wheel weigh?
What is the weight for this wheel in a 15x8?
Should I use this on the back of my 99 Mustang GT or would 69129 with 5.5" BS be better? I would like the outside edge of a Hoosier 275/50/15 to be close to flush with the fender, but don't want to have to roll the fender to prevent rubbing. Thks
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.