Pro High Back II Race Seat Kits
Snap & Screw Set #555-70279 required to secure seat cover to seat
- JEGS Pro High Back II Race Seat - 555-70250
- JEGS Pro High Back II Vinyl Seat Cover (Blue/Black) - 555-70282
- JEGS Stationary Pedestal Seat Mount - 555-70225
- JEGS Adjustable Seat Back Brace - 555-70290
- JEGS Safety Harness Mounting Tab & Bolt Kit - 555-70042
- RCI Blue Cam-Lock Type 5-Point Harness - 821-9510CC
Molded from high-density polyethylene with double-walled shell for excellent strength, support, and comfort, these race seats have safety harness openings with individual shoulder strap mounts (required by most sanctioning bodies).
- Seats sold alone (shown right) OR with vinyl seat cover (shown below)
- Vinyl seat covers also sold separately
- Snap & Screw Set #555-70279 required to secure seat cover to seat
- Includes provision for Seat Back Braces #555-70290 or #555-70292
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.