JEGS 80231 Rapid Flow Fuel & Fluid Transfer Pump Features:
- 3 Vane Rotary Bi-Directional Pump that is corrosion resistant and draws up to 8 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Double-seal technology: Holds up with all fluid types ranging from water and fuels to even the harshest chemicals
- Pump hose safety tether which attaches to a vessel or vehicle to ensure hose stays in the fluid opening, eliminating spillage
- Fits most 30-gallon & 55-gallon drums
- Fits most standard 5, 7.5, 10.5, and 15-gallon containers with a 3-inch wide opening
- Telescoping main draw tube will reach to the bottom of containers from 5-gallon up to a 15-gallon
- Can empty a 7.5 Gallon container under 60 seconds
- Pump Assembly:
- Pump housing
- Threaded container cap
- Telescoping main drawtube
- Crank handle
- Drum bung adapter
- 5 Feet of 3/4 in. I.D. clear rubber hose
- (2) 1 1/4 in. I.D. hose clamps
- Relief spring
- Tether with rubber plug and static line
Is this pump compatible with methanol
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.