The JEGS Ring Compressor is absolutely the quickest and easiest way to install pistons. Simply slide the ring compressor clamp over the rings, give it a squeeze and tap the piston into the block! Compressor Set includes ratcheting pliers and six compression bands that range in size from 2-7/8'' up to 4-3/8''. That should be plenty big enough for us mortals who are not building behemoth mountain motors that have a bore size larger than 4-3/8''. Pliers and ring compressor bands come in a sturdy plastic storage case to properly store and protect your investment.
- Band Sizes Are:
- 2-7/8'' thru 3-1/8'' (73mm thru 79mm)
- 3-1/8'' thru 3-3/8'' (79mm thru 86mm)
- 3-3/8'' thru 3-5/8'' (86mm thru 92mm)
- 3-5/8'' thru 3-7/8'' (92mm thru 98mm)
- 3-7/8'' thru 4-1/8'' (98mm thru 105mm)
- 4-1/8'' thru 4-3/8'' (105mm thru 111mm)
- y_2018, m_10, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_86384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.