- Vehicle Application:
- Adapter 0: Most 2-1/2" Diameter Pistons General Motors, Cadillac Seville, Eldorado
- Adapter 1: Retaining Plate
- Adapter 2 Citroen XM, XM Turbo CT 2.0, Xantia 1.8i-1.90 & TD - 2.0QI-2.Q 16S (93-94), Activa; Honda Prelude 2.0i 2.3i
- Adapter 3: FIAT/Alfa Romeo(F); Isuzu(F); Audi A3 (A4, A6, A8 (push-back pistons)); BMW-most models (push-back pistons);Citroen-most models (push-back pistons); Citroen C5 rear calipers push-back pistons; Ford (USA) Mercury, Monarch, Thunderbird; Honda-most models (push-back pistons); Jaguar most models (push-back pistons); Mercedes-Benz 190 , 200 , 300 , 420 , 560 series(F); Mitsubishi most models (push-back pistons); Nissan most models (push-back pistons); Peugeot 406, 806; Rover-most models (push-back pistons); Toyota-most models (push-back pistons); VW-most models (push-back pistons); Volvo-most models
- Adapter 4: Fiat Uno; Alfa Romeo 164 2.0 1(R); Ford Australia/NZ Telstar, Laser(R); General Motors Saturn(R), Grand Prix, Lumina; Mazda(R)
- Adapter 5: 3/8" square drive adapter use with extension bar and ratchet when needed to apply more strength to the piston
- Adapter 6: Audi 80 and 90, V8 and 100 , Coupe E(R); Rover/800 ABS; Subaru L and Z(R); Ford Sierra ABS, Granada and Scorpio from 1985(R); Nissan Silvia Turbo, Bluebird 1.8 Turbo, Primera 2.0i, LS, GS, GSX(R); Peugeot 405 1.9Gi, Gri, Sri, GTXI, MI16, 605 2.0Sri(R); Toyota Celica, Corolla GT, MR2(R); VW Golf, Jetta Synchro , Jetta, GTI 16V and Passat Cl, Gl, GT, GT 16V, 16V Corrado, Scirocco GTX 16V; Saab 9000 Jaguar S Series (99-); Opel Astra G, Corsa C, Zafira (with Lucas TRW rear calipers 2002-)
- Adapter 7: Nissan Primera, VW Golf 4, Jaguar S Type
- Adapter 8: GM most 1-7/8" diameter pistons
- Adapter 9: General Motors most 2-1/8" diameter pistons (Cadillac Seville, Eldorado 1980-85)
- Adapter A: Renault R21, Laguna (rear disk), Modus, BMW Mini
- Adapter E: Cefrio Nissan, Maxima
- Adapter F: Opel (rear disk); Fiat Stilo
- Adapter K: Citroen C5
- Adapter K1: Renault; Citroen C5 (front caliper-left & right hand wheel
- Adapter K2: Citroen, Renault, Audi A8, S8(1999-)
- Adapter M: Ford Motors, Mini Cooper, Nissan Primera 2003
- Adapter N: Saab; Honda; Alfa Romeo 164 2.0 Twin Spark, 2.0 Turbo (1988-), 3.0 V6; Audi 200(1980-), Coupe GT SE(1982-), 80, 90, 1Qo, 200, Quattro (1987-), 90, 200 (1988-); Ford Mondeo 2.0 Ghia; Lancia Themaalte (1985-); Volkswagen Golf II GTI (1983-87), Scirocco 16V (1984)
Make Brake Service a Simple Chore
JEGS Brake Caliper Tools are great to have in your tool box and on hand when repairing disc brake systems. Don't take your vehicle to the shop when you can service it yourself.
Will this work on a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.