Hand Tool Sets
JEGS 555-80816 Mini Pliers & Precision Screwdriver Set Features:
- Mini pliers are forged from carbon steel, tempered and hardened for reliability
- The handles on the pliers are non-slip and spring-loaded for ease of use
- Screwdrivers have hardened chrome vanadium-steel blades for durability, and rotating handle tops for precision work
- The canvas zippered case has elastic slots for each tool keeping them organized and protected
JEGS 555-80816 Mini Pliers & Precision Screwdriver Set Includes:
- (1) Angle Plier Tool
- (1) Needle Nose Plier Tool
- (1) Flush Cut Plier Tool
- (1) Snub Nose Plier Tool
- (1) Wire Cutter Plier Tool
- (4) Torx Screwdrivers - Sizes: T6, T8, T9, T10 x 50 mm
- (3) Phillips Screwdrivers - Sizes: PH00, PH0, PH1 x 50 mm
- (4) Flat Head Screwdrivers - Sizes: 1.6, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 x 50 mm
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.