JEGS 555-81178 Professional Creeper Features:
- Mobile and comfortable due to its ergonomic concave design
- Carbon fiber and foam padding for head and shoulder comfort
- Built from a solvent-resistant plastic
- Keep tools and parts handy with two built-in storage areas
- Two additional storage areas can be used to hold magnetic tools or trays with the included steel inserts
- Easy rolling heavy-duty casters are oil, grease, and abrasion resistant
- Increased under vehicle clearance due to its low ground clearance design
- Convenient carrying and storage slot
- The center shoulder pad includes the JEGS logo in yellow
JEGS 555-81178 Professional Creeper Specifications:
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Dimensions: 41 in. long x 20 in. wide x 5 1/2 in. height x 1 1/8 in. thick
- Ground Clearance: 2 1/8 in.
- Casters: (6) 3 in.
Shop Creepers to Help With Any Project
JEGS Creepers are heavy-duty and ready to help you tackle any project around the shop or garage. With smooth-rolling casters and well-padded supports, these creepers will keep you on the job comfortably.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.