JEGS 2-Bank Battery Charger [4 Amp, 6 or 12 Volt]
Items You Need
Keep your vehicles' batteries at full capacity, and ready to go, with a wall-mounted charger from JEGS. This compact unit will charge two batteries simultaneously with the provided terminal clamps or permanently mounted pigtails. Easily change between ends with the quick-release plug. Simply plug into any 120 volt AC wall socket and let the microprocessor determines how much charge is needed. 6 LED lights keep you apprised of the status. Don't let a battery with insufficient charge leave you stranded.
- Battery terminal eyelets: 1/4 in. Diameter
- Eyelet cord length to quick-release plug: 18 1/2 in.
- Clamp cord length to quick-release plug: 12 1/2 in.
- Battery terminal cord length to quick-release plug: 63 in.
- Total charging cable lengths:
- Eyelet terminal: 81 1/2 in.
- Clamp terminal: 75 1/2 in.
- Wall socket cord length: 6 ft.
- Charger housing: 6 3/8 in. L x 6 1/2 in. W x 2 in. T
- Charge status LED indicators
- Power: Solid green
- Charging: Solid yellow
- Charged: Solid green
- Reversed Clamps: Flashing red
- Bad Battery: Solid red
- Mounting methods: (2) screw holes for wall placement, (1) foldable hanger
- 6 Charge status LED indicators
- Molded plastic case
- (2) Pairs of battery terminal clamps with quick release plugs
- (2) Pairs of battery terminal permanent connectors with quick-release plugs
- For Maintaining All Power Sport, Car & Boat Batteries
- Auto Voltage Detection: Can determine 6 or 12-volt battery
- Float Mode: Maintains battery charge automatically
- Microprocessor Controlled: Adjusts amperage for maintaining or charging automatically
- Multi-Stage Charging: To ensure added precision, safety, and battery life
- Safety Certification: UL (Underwriters Laboratories)
- Compliance: DOE (Department of Energy)
Note: Lead-Acid AGM (Absorbed Glass-Mat), Gel (Gelified Electrolyte), or Standard batteries only
Is it waterproof?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.