JEGS 5250 Watt Premium Gas Powered Portable Generator
5250 Watt Portable Generator
JEGS 555-86004 5250 Watt Premium Gas Powered Portable Generator
JEGS 5250 Watt Premium Gas Powered Generator is a portable, engine-driven, revolving field, alternating current (AC) generator. This generator is designed to supply electrical power to operate tools, appliances, camping equipment, and lighting. It can also serve as a home backup power source during power outages with its 120/240V 30A L14-30R Twist-Lock outlet and has a 120V 30 amp RV receptacle for powering recreational vehicles such as campers and motor homes. This generator can handle both large and small jobs and with proper care and maintenance will provide several years of service. See the attached User Guide for more information regarding the operation of this unit including a wattage reference guide on page 17.
JEGS 5250 Watt Premium Generator comes equipped with a 224cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV engine that produces 5,250 Peak Watts/4,250 Running Watts of electric power for up to 16 hours on a tank (4 gal / 15.14L) of fuel at 25 percent load and generates just 78 dB (decibels) of sound. Large enough to power two major appliances and numerous other devices and still small enough to take on hunting, fishing, and camping trips or to your favorite racing event, and features a 1 in. diameter impact-resistant frame, 5-inch solid rubber never-flat wheels, and fold-down handle makes it an excellent portable unit for easy handling and storage.
JEGS 555-86004 5250 Watt Premium Gas Powered Portable Generator Features:
- Perfect for Home, Work, or Recreational Use
- QUIET operation, rated at 78db (equivalent to a household washing machine)
- Long Run Time: up to 16 Hours at 25 Percent Load Per Fill Up
- Easy to use and conveniently Located Controls
- ON/OFF Switch
- The full power voltage selector switch allows the generator to operate in either single voltage (120V) or dual voltage (120V/240V) mode
- 12 Volt DC trickle charger output for charging a battery
- Digital 3 in1 Multifunction Meter measures voltage, frequency, and hours
- Low Oil Indicator
- Low oil Shutdown
- Grounding Connection
- Circuit Protectors
- Pull Cord Recoil Start
- Fuel Tank Vapor Vent
- Fuel Valve (On/Off)
- Choke Lever
- Easily Portable with its 5-inch Wheels and Telescopic Handle
- EPA Approved
- 3-Year Manufacture Limited Warranty
- 10W-30 Oil Not Included
This Generator is Equipped with the Following Receptacles:
- (1) 120V 20 Amp Duplex Outlet (NEMA 5-20R) with 20 Amp push-to reset the circuit breaker to protect against overload. Each socket is rated to operate 120 Volt, AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 2400 watts (2.4 kW) at 20 amps
- (1) 120V 30 Amp RV Outlet (NEMA TT-30R) with 30 Amp push-to reset the circuit breaker to protect against overload. This receptacle is rated to operate 120 Volt, AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 3600 watts (3.6 kW) at 30 amps
- (1) 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30) with 30 Amp push-to reset the circuit breaker to protect against overload. This receptacle is rated to operate 120 Volt, AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 3600 watts (3.6 kW) at 30 Amps. It is also rated to operate 240 Volt AC, single phase, 60Hz loads requiring up to 7,200 watts (7.2 kW)
- (1) 12V DC 8.3 Amp output trickle charger (For Charging Batteries Only)
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Oil Funnel
- User Manual
- It is very essential to read the owner's manual before use. When operating and maintaining this product as instructed in this manual, your generator will provide you with many years of reliable service.
- Only Use extension cords having a minimum rating of 125 Volts AC, 20 Amps.
- DO NOT USE E15 OR E85 FUEL IN THIS UNIT. It is a violation of Federal law and will damage the unit and void your warranty.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.