Heavy Duty Car Covers
JEGS 555-90141 Heavy Duty Car Cover X-Large Features:
- The ultimate form of protection for your vehicle
- Complete with double-stitched elastic front and rear hems for a snug fit
- Rigid grommet holes on both sides for security attachments (cable and lock available separately)
- Not only will this cover block out all rain and water, what you don’t see is that it is also blocking out other unseen molecules that can damage your paint finish over time, such as acid rain and an array of chemical compounds
- Includes a convenient, fabric storage bag
- Elastic Front and Rear Hems
- No Scratch Surface
- Resists Rot, Mildew, & Harmful Pollutants
- Includes Storage Bag
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.