Items You Need
Personalize your Jeep while vastly improving nighttime visibility with a set of LED headlights from JEGS. The kit comes complete with lights, wiring, an in-line fuse, and an allen wrench. Easily installed, these units fit just like your original lights using the same plugs and mounting points. Constructed with an aluminum housing the issue of rust is eliminated. Whether on the trail or the street these lights provide extra peace of mind and protection.
- Black Housing
- Certifications: DOT & SAE
- Lens finish: Anti-scratch polycarbonate made with high-definition optical material
- LED Brightness is 3x that of Halogen Lamps
- Low Beam: 3000 Lumens (Stock: 1000 Lumens)
- High Beam: 6500 Lumens (Stock: 1500 Lumens)
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Reduced glare from soft LED lighting
- Sharp cut-off line with the low beam. This setup prevents blinding oncoming traffic, while still offering the widest and brightest lighting.
- Reduced energy consumption, compared to incandescent lighting can lead to improved fuel economy
- Greatly extended lifespan, over 50,000 hours
- Waterproof housing and connectors
- Anti-flicker module - Designed to resolve issues of flickering LED headlights often found in 2007 to present JKs. Jeeps pulse power to the headlights, known as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), this can be problematic when using LED lighting because of their extreme responsiveness to power fluctuation.
- Durable housing: Die-cast aluminum construction is rustproof, shockproof, and rapidly dissipates heat
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.