A/C Delete Panel
JEGS 555-97060 A/C Delete Panel Features:
- No drill installation for simple bolt-on install to cover up the hole left
- Allows for complete removal of air conditioning components for custom applications or race use
- Fits the following vehicles: 1978-1987 chevrolet malibu, monte carlo, el camino, pontiac grand prix, buick regal, oldsmobile cutlass, and other gm g-body platforms
- Made in usa with high quality materials and assembly
- Lightweight bare aluminum for weight savings and long life
Do you know if this will fit a 1984 Cadillac coupe Deville ?
What are the dimensions of this panel it self
Do you sell bolt kits to go with this?
Does this item come with screws?
Says is fits 78'-88' GBody but I couldn't find a vehicle match for my 80' El Camino SS. Does anyone know if it'll fit anyways?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.