Unrivaled Customer Service
And Expert Tech Advice!  
Same Day Shipping Before 11 PM ET
My Cart
Shop By Vehicle
Shop By
Close Menu
Shop By Vehicle
Top Categories
All Categories

Top Categories

All Categories

Free Catalog
E-Mail Signup
My Account
Track Order
Gift Certificates

Jegster Front Roll Cage Bars Bent to a 73° Angle

Jegster 940009


made in usa
jegs shipping
Easy Returns
Easy Returns
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee
Jegster Front Roll Cage Bars Bent to a 73° Angle $64.99
Front Roll Cage Bars
  • Bent to a 73° Angle
  • 2/pkg
  • Made in the USA
  • Most 10- & 12-point Roll Cages

  • Specifications:

    Manufacturer's Part Number:

    Tie your 10- or 12-point roll cage into your front subframe/framerails.

    940009 - JEGSTER Front Roll Cage Bars is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value The entire Jegster line of products is a great value. Smooth bends, exactly the same on both bars.
    Date published: 2017-06-04
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect bought these hoping there were long enough, and they were perfect.
    Date published: 2016-12-04
    • y_2018, m_6, d_17, h_23
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1424733, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs

    How long are the legs from bend to end?

    Asked by: Derrick L
    Answered by: Flanary
    Date published: 2017-08-28

    What is the tubing outside diameter and wall thickness

    Asked by: Derrick L
    This is 1 3/4" .134 wall tubing
    Answered by: Flanary
    Date published: 2017-08-28
    • y_2018, m_6, d_17, h_23CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.8
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_1424733, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_jegs
    Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations