KYB Front Gas-a-Just Shock 1974-1989 Mopar Cars
KYB Gas-a-Just Shock Absorber
The KYB Gas-a-just monotube shock absorber has additional performance advantages over the traditional twin-tube design: It can instantly, automatically adjust to your performance needs and never experiences fade due to aeration. The Gas-a-just is available as an OE monotube replacement and as an OE twin-tube performance upgrade. The KYB Gas-a-just has two separate working chambers: An air-free hydraulic piston and valve area for responsiveness and control, and a second high-pressure nitrogen gas area with a floating piston that provides a comfortable ride during normal driving and adds instant performance on demand. The Gas-a-justs high-pressure, monotube design delivers the control spirited drivers are looking for and its ideal for European cars.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.