- Includes Fork Bracket and Pivot Ball, Grade-8 Hardware, and (3) Retainer Rings for Various Transmissions
- Designed For Mechanical Linkage, Pull Cable, or Hydraulic clutch operation
- Bellhousing Depth: 6.361 in.
- Clutch Fork Opening: 3 in. x 2.370 in.
- Works with 11 in. Clutch Diameter and 157/164-Tooth Flywheel
- Hydro-formed Construction
- SFI. 6.1 Certification
- T5, TKO transmissions fit with adapters - Direct fit for TKO transmissions with a short input shaft
will this work with an 11' clutch
What is the difference between this model (15200) and the 15201? I'm needing to put a toploader 4 speed behind a 351w in an 86 fox body mustang. Will either of these work?
Will this work with a 10” clutch?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.