MSD 8992 Timing Pro Timing Light is made with solid-state circuitry and uses a Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR) that provides accurate and stable timing signals from 0-10,000 RPM.
- Built for rough environments (racing pits or professional mechanic shops)
- Lightweight assembly is injection molded for great durability
- Produces an intense strobe that is easy to view in daylight
- The inductive pickup is detachable for easy storage and for safety measures while the battery clamps provide a strong grip to the terminals
- The battery clamps are color-coded and insulated for tight, safe connections.
- Detachable Leads
- Secure pick-up
- No retard as RPM Increases
Note: 121-8892 supersedes the chrome 121-8990 light.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.