ProStar EFI SQ Fuel Pumps
Compact, Lightweight One-Piece Design with Fixed Pump Head
Save space without sacrificing any quality or power with MagnaFuel's ProStar EFI SQ Series Electric Fuel Pumps. These compact pumps feature a one-piece design that is lightweight but still has enough power to feed fuel to engines with up to 2,500 horsepower. This makes it the best choice for high volume and high-pressure applications such as supercharged and turbo-charged engines. The featured polymer wear plates provide you with smooth and quiet operation, making it perfect for street use while still being compatible with alcohol and gasoline fuels for racing vehicles. Each pump is computer machined out of high-quality billet aluminum and is completely rebuildable to as-new factory specifications.
- For 2500+ HP based on naturally aspirated engines running gas
- The first electric motor gear pump to supply 2500+ HP
- Powered by the same race-proven motor as the ProStar 500
- Voltage reduction devices never needed due to high-quality motor
- Compatible with alcohol and gasoline racing fuel
- Designed for 12 V or 16 V applications
- Great for supercharged or turbocharged engines
- CNC machined billet aluminum pump body
- 8 in. long x 3 in. diameter (weighs 5.5 lbs.)
- -10 AN inlet/outlet ports (fittings sold separately)
- 20 to 120 psi
- The highest volume at the highest pressure
- Hardened steel wear plates for smooth, quiet operation
- Rebuildable to as-new condition
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.