Forged 4340 Steel Connecting Rods
The Manley Pro Series I-Beam rod has become the benchmark for fully machined/billet style high end connecting rods in the performance industry. Lightweight and standard weight designs targeting specific markets combined with their expertly refined manufacturing process renders a truly outstanding product. Whether it is Manley's Super Stock Legal rods in your wheels up class racer or a 4340 lightweight design rod in a twin turbo Chevy LS, Manley has the right connecting rod for you.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Fully machined to produce the lightest and strongest rod possible
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Cap fasteners are 7/16'' ARP 2000 cap screws
- Lightweight rod horsepower range - 750+ HP Oval Track; 800+ HP Drag Race
- Standard weight rods horsepower range - 850+ HP Oval Track; 1000+ HP Drag Race (1500+ HP for 660-14554 rod)
- Crankshaft Pin Diameter: 2.000'' (Small Journal); 2.100'' (Large Journal)
- Crankshaft Pin Width: 0.940''
- Piston Pin Diameter: 0.9281''
- Piston Pin Width: 1.000''
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.