Mishimoto has released a revolutionary new radiator for the 1997-2004 Ford Mustang. The high torque generated by the Mustangs revealed a fatal flaw in the stock design, where the torquing chassis would cause the stock radiators to separate the end tanks from the cores. Utilizing a patented floating bracket system, this Mustang radiator was engineered to eliminate the issues found in the stock design while simultaneously adding cooling capacity and increasing efficiency. The new Mishimoto Mustang radiator installs in about two hours with no cutting or trimming required. As with all their aluminum radiators, this Mustang radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- 1997-2004 Ford Mustang 4.6L with manual transmission
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street or strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Utilizes a patent-pending radiator stabilizer system that isolates the radiator from the chassis, eliminating the potential of chassis flex from impacting the integrity of the radiator
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- U.S. Patent Number: D703,126 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Dependable, High-Quality Radiator Upgrade
With an all-aluminum, fully TIG-welded construction, Mishimoto performance radiators provide significant increases in cooling efficiency over factory models for optimal performance and increased durability.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.