GM LS Series
- Clears 4.125" stroke with most steel rods
- Designed with a deeper front sump allowing installation of a Windage Tray (Moroso 710-22941)
- Trap-door baffling for improved oil control
- -10AN fittings for remote filter
- Uses stock dipstick
- Front fitting is pressure and rear is return
- Oil pan capacities do not include oil filter capacity
- 1967-1992 Camaro
- 1968-1978 Nova
- 1965-1972 Chevelle
- 1953-1996 Corvette
- 1978-1988 G-Bodys
- S-10/15 Blazer/Truck 2 Wheel Drive
- May also be used in additional applications (check dimensions for clearance)
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.