- Race proven trap door assembly, anti-slosh baffle and a vertical wall that keep oil contained in oil pump pick up area during hard acceleration, cornering and braking
- Designed for Road Racing, makes an excellent Drag Race oil pan
- Based on a thick steel oil pan core with a fabricated steel extra capacity sump.
- Uses O.E.M. oil pump pickup and works with O.E.M. windage tray and main girdle
- Extra capacity: holds 1/2 quart more than stock
- 1/2 in. NPT fitting for supercharger or turbo drain back
- 1/2 in. NPT fitting for oil temperature sender
High-Performance Oil Pans
Moroso Street/Strip Oil Pans are for street-performance vehicles that occasionally see track time. Some tanks are modified with either a deep or a kicked-out sump for increased capacity to improve oil control under hard acceleration and help the engine run cooler. Moroso has designed these oil pans for simple bolt-on installation in a production chassis.
Will this fit a Honda H22a1 Vtec 2156cc fitted into an EG Civic Chassis?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.