These Moroso polished or billet aluminum electric water pumps mount to stock locations and draw only 7 amps, allowing the battery to maintain a fuller charge without an alternator while racing.
Polished Pump Features:
- Low amp draw
- Adds up to 20 horsepower
- Overall height similar to stock pump height
- Requires hose adapters (1'' NPT water outlet size)
- Powerful 12-volt electric motor eliminates V-belt drive
- Weighs less than a conventional mechanical water pump with separate electric drive motor
- Mounts to stock location (alternator and power steering drive kits sold separately as needed)
- Unique impeller design and polished housing operate as integral unit to flow approximately 19 gallons per minute Billet Pump Features
- Low amp draw
- Compatible with 12-volt & 16-volt systems
- High-temperature Viton seal prevents leaks
- Requires hose adapters (-16AN inlets except big block Chrysler)
- Each pump plate has been revised to remove unnecessary weight
- Mounts to stock location (gasket & stainless steel hardware included)
- Easily accommodates lower radiator hose from driver or passenger side
- Drive belt and fan eliminated to minimize weight and optimize horsepower
- Average overall pump height shortened by 3/4'' and weight reduced up to 2 pounds
- Flows up to 21% more water through system than competitor pumps (varies from 30-37 gpm)
- Maximum circulation improves cooling efficiency during all driving conditions, especially when idling
- Electric motor with heavy-duty windings, stainless steel shaft, sealed ball bearings, and long-life brushes
- Clear anodized 6061-T6 aluminum housing, plate, impeller, and motor cap with black powdercoated outer case for reliable rust-free use
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.