- Fuel, Carbs & Intakes
- Intake Manifold
- Intake Manifold Spacers
- Moroso Big Block Chevy Intake Manifold Spacers
Moroso Intake Manifold Spacer Plates for Big Block Chevy with 10.200 in. Deck Height (Oval Port)
Items You Need
Moroso 65091 Intake Manifold Spacer Plates:
- Mark IV, Gen V, Gen VI Big Block Chevy Engines with Oval Port Cylinder Heads
- Fits Conventional Short Deck Intake Manifolds to 10.200 in. Tall Deck Blocks
- Chevy, GMC Tall Deck Truck Blocks
- GM Marine Blocks
- Aftermarket Cast-Iron or Aluminum Blocks
- Bolt or Pin to Engine Block or Cylinder Head
- Can be Ported to Match the Intake Runner
Moroso 65091 Intake Manifold Spacer Plates Notes:
- Water Passage on Plates is Smaller than the Passage on Heads and may Require Porting (Opened Up) on Street or Circle Track Applications
- The Distributor Face or Distributor Mounting Surface on the Intake must be Machined .0400 in. or a Distributor with an Adjustable Slip Collar can be Used, Such As JEGS 555-40060 (sold separately) or Equivalent
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.