Moser 7111 Features:
- Includes all bolts, washers, and gaskets
- Made of 356-T6 aluminum and designed to improve ring and pinion gear life, as well as improve the appearance of your vehicle
- Greatly reduces the amount of ring gear deflection and therefore, your gears last longer
- Weighs only 6 lbs.
Are differential covers worth it?
- Absolutely, investing in a quality differential cover like the Moser Engineering 7111 enhances durability, provides better cooling, and safeguards your 12-bolt rear end.
How do I know if my rear end is 12 bolt?
- Check the rear-end housing. A GM 12-bolt rear end will have 12 bolts on the differential cover. If unsure, consult your vehicle's manual or a professional mechanic.
Are all GM 12 bolt rear ends the same?
- No, variations exist. Ensure compatibility by checking your vehicle's specifications. The Moser Engineering 7111 is designed for GM 12 bolt truck differential covers.
Dose this fit a 1971 k 10 4x4 rear end 12 bolt
Does this cover add extra capacity or does it hold o.e. amount of fluid?
will the rear sway bar clear this cover on the rear of a 1971 c10
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.