- Fits Dana 35 differentials
- 10-bolt pattern
- Silicone and aluminum gasket material
- .330 in. bolt hole size
- .033 in. gasket thickness
- Excellent torque retention helps prevent possible leaks caused by loosened bolts
- An aluminum carrier provides gasket strength, fit and durability
- The silicone elastomer beading provides a positive seal under severe temperatures and conditions
- A rubber-coated sealing binder adds a third layer of protection and aids in sealing if small imperfections are on the mating surfaces
- No silicone required for installation
Precision-Cut Differential Cover Gaskets!
Mr. Gasket Differential Cover Gaskets are precision-cut for a perfect fit and are ideal for vehicles ranging from a daily driver to high-performance racing. These gaskets are strong, durable and provide an excellent seal, requiring no silicone for installation.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.